‘These unprecedented times of COVID Pandemic’ has been one of the most frequently used phrases of 2020. For humanity, it has never witnessed such a collective sharing of woes, as witnessed when SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus hit the global community. COVID-19 has changed the world and will continue to shape many aspects of human lives for years to come. It has accelerated changes in all industries.Right now, the traditional media is going through a revival and re-gaining its past-glorified recognition during this pandemic.The public are turning to them for credible news, especially on governmental plans regarding the pandemic and the treatment strategies that include providing vaccination for the community.Leaders, who are utilizing the power of media to the fullest are gaining ground against the pandemic. They, who are refining their approaches to leadership, seeking and sharing knowledge, are coming on top.Adapting to the new norm and seeing the unique opportunity created by the global crisis will create clarity in moving forward.
- CEO Insights: Revitalising the Role of Traditional Media
- Capitalising on media & creating COVID-19 awareness & vaccine acceptability
- Devising Safety Guidelines for Media Practitioners during Pandemic
- Launching of TVAIBD
- Media’s Role in Combating Disinformation in the Era of Social Media
- Going Beyond What It Takes To Be Sustainable In The Pandemic