- About Us
Home » Co-Production
A collection of Short Films on HIV & AIDS
Since 2005, UNESCO and Asia-Pacific Institute for Broadcasting Development (AIBD) have been collaborating on a project to build a vast network of young TV producers working on HIV/AIDS in Asia.
Providing to media professionals accurate knowledge about HIV/AIDS and its impacts is a continuous work in terms of training and production in order to ensure a wide and constant broadcasting on HIV & AIDS matters.
“I AM…” A GLOBAL PRODUCTION FOR CHILDREN’S VOICES
SEASON 1 & 2
The international co-production “I am…” is a series of short TV programmes for the children with a view to strengthen cultural diversity and create a better understanding among children about various cultures and school of thoughts.
They are young. They belong to diverse ethnic minorities, living in multicultural spaces. Daily, they speak more than one language. Perhaps they don’t intend to change the world but nevertheless, given their choices and the way they've decided to live their lives, they are changing their surroundings thus shaping anew the mentalities of those around them.
Their stories reflect diverse journeys taken by these young people. The result is the construction of a new form of citizenship in a multicultural world. Such is life in the Asia-Pacific countries and in Canada.
They are… DIVERSITY MAKERS.
AMS 2017 Countdown
There are currently 0 users and 1 guest online.
Today's popular content
- New Media vs Traditional Media (15,043)
- AIBD, UNEP OzonAction Regional Workshop on Understanding Links Between Ozone Depletion and Climate Change (8,449)
- Form & Application (6,486)
- Secretariat Staff (6,432)
- Mediahub Newsletter #24 (6,409)
- Vacant Position (6,075)
- 1 (6,070)
- How to become a member (5,587)
- AIBD/FBC Sub-Regional Workshop on TV Documentary(Now)
- AIBD/ Prasar Bharati/ NABM Regional Workshop on HD and UHD TV Technology(25 days)
- AIBD/VTV/ADPC/UNISDR In-Country Workshop on Climate Change and Disaster Risk Management(26 days)
- AIBD/ITU/ABU Regional Workshop on Digital Broadcasting, Policy and transition(66 days)
- AIBD/EUROVISION ACADEMY/CCTV Master Class on Constructive Journalism(66 days)
- AIBD Workshop on Using Drone for Production (67 days)