The workshop aims to provide broadcasters and other media professionals with a clear understanding of emerging technologies in broadcasting and media industry
At the end of the workshop the participants will be able to understand:
- Broadband OTT and emerging technologies
- Digital convergence and Social Medias in Broadcasting
- Interactive Television transmission techniques
- Compression standards and streaming technologies audio and video
- IP standards and integration in broadcast network
Profile of Participant
- Core Engineering professionals working in Broadcasting Technologies
- At least five years of experience in radio and TV broadcasting.
- Ability to understand, speak and write in English fluently.
The workshop will be conducted by Dr. Amal Punchihewa, Expert Media Consultant and Former Director Technology-ABU.