A 4-day course to provide radio programmers an insightful knowledge in creating content and managing the whole radio production process for both live and recorded programmes began in Kuala Lumpur today.
This workshop of international-standard is aimed at enhancing the skills of creativity in radio’s content creations by learning the best theoretical and hands-on production practices.
It is being conducted by the Managing Director at Pop Up Radio, Brisbane Australia, Mr Anthony John Frangi and has attracted 28 radio programmers from throughout Malaysia including the Islamic Religious Programme. It will end on Friday, 27th July, 2018.
Among the Workshop Contents as follow:
- From idea to creation;
- The laws governing broadcast media (including online and social media);
- Producing for radio programming;
- Creating Content for news and the art of interviews;
- Creating content for programming and the art of interview (drama, documentary and writing for promos);
- Presenting skills and building a relationship with co-presenters;
- Promote your station using multi-social platforms;
- The art of talkback radio;
- Creating field reports and news/program packages;
- Concept of “Hot Clock” and segments’ planning; and
- The latest digital (online) technology in the world of radio broadcasting.