The goal of the training is to build and enhance confidence among participants to design, plan and operate DAB+ technology based digital radio broadcasting services.
At the end of the workshop the participants will be able to understand
- Baseband digital signal processing for radio and sound broadcasting (analogue to digital conversion and compression)
- Transmission chain of DAB+
- DAB+ service options
- DAB+ network planning
- Linking with non-broadcast services including hybrid digital radio broadcasting
- Some regulatory and policy aspect in transition to digital
Profile of Participant
- Heads of Engineering and Management departments (Radio).
- Engineer, Assistant engineer and technician from engineering department.
- At least five years of experience in radio broadcasting.
- Ability to understand, speak and write in English fluently.