The 'AIBD Workshop on Using Drone for Production' is a pre-summit event scheduled on 5 June, and will take place in Qingdao, China, prior the Asia Media Summit (6-8 June 2017).
As drone journalism has increased significantly in the past years, many broadcast stations have developed their own drone journalism department.
The aim of this workshop is to introduce the use of drones for television production and its application and also to focus on many other aspects related to this new technology in the broadcasting industry.
At the end of this workshop the participants will be able to:
- Choose a drone equipment (structure, control and equipment) and compatible cameras.
- Learn new ways of shooting and storytelling using drones.
- Understand flight Safety & latest regulations.
- Acquire a better understanding of the ethical issues involved in using drones.
Profile of Participant
- Television Executive producers, producers, content creators and cameraman
- Broadcast journalists, Heads of news departments television stations
- Minimum three years’ experience in television production
- Ability to understand, speak and write in English fluently.