The goal of the training is to build and enhance confidence among participants to design, plan and operate DAB+ technology based digital radio broadcasting services.
At the end of the workshop the participants will be able to understand
• Baseband digital signal processing for radio and sound broadcasting (analogue to digital conversion and compression)
• Transmission chain of DAB+
• DAB+ service options
• DAB+ network planning
• Linking with non-broadcast services including hybrid digital radio broadcasting
• Some regulatory and policy aspect in transition to digital
Profile of Participant
• Heads of Engineering and Management departments (Radio).
• Engineer, Assistant engineer and technician from engineering department.
• At least five years of experience in radio broadcasting.
• Ability to understand, speak and write in English fluently.