The one day In-Country workshop on cloud computing is designed for the broadcast managers/producers/engineers associated with the operation and production in radio and television stations. It will focus on how cloud computing will benefit the broadcast organisations. The different technical overview on cloud computing will be explained and highlighted during the workshop.
At the end of the workshop participants will be able to understand:
- Broadcasting and cloud computing
- What is cloud computing and what are key security and control considerations within cloud computing environments.
- Identify various cloud services.
- Explain the four primary cloud category “types”.
- Evaluate various cloud delivery models.
- Contrast the risks and benefits of implementing cloud computing.
- Specify security threat exposure within a cloud computing infrastructure.
- Recognize steps and processes used to perform an audit assessment of a cloud computing environment.
- How to trust cloud.
- Summarise specific environments that would benefit from implementing cloud computing, contrasted against those environments that might not benefit.
Profile Of Participant
- Heads of management, technical and programme department in radio and television stations
- Broadcast engineers, administrator and programme producers
- Ability to understand, speak and write in English fluently