This workshop aims to train the staff on HDTV lighting techniques.
At the end of the workshop the participants will be able to:
- Understand differences in lighting for SDTV and HDTV productions
- Identify the types of lighting equipment used for HDTV production
- Understand Natural and Artificial lighting requirements for HDTV
- Be involved in hands on HD Production for different types of programmes
- Introduction to Lighting for HD Production
- Introduction to HD format
- The challenge of lighting in HD production
- Types of Lighting Equipment
- Function of Lighting and its measurement
- Light Demonstration, Operation and coping with HDTV Production
- Matching Lighting and CCU Operation
- Manipulating Light
Profile of Participant
- Programme Producers, Cameramen and Technicians involved in HDTV Production.
- Ability to understand, speak and write in English fluently.