Dear AMS Delegate,
It is our great pleasure to welcome you to the beautiful city of Manado for the occasion of the 10th Asia Media Summit. We hope that your travels to this special venue will be smooth, and we look forward to your involvement in the coming exciting days.
As a delegate for this international event, please take careful note of the below scheduling details concerning timings and transportation.
- For foreign delegates arriving to the Manado International Airport, after clearing immigration, claiming your baggage and leaving the arrival hall, please approach the specially designated Asia Media Summit counter, where transport will be provided by the host to your specific hotel you have been booked at (Novotel Manado Golf Resort & Convention Center or Swiss-Bel Maleosan).
- From 26 May to 28 May, for delegates staying in Novotel who will be attending a workshop at Swiss-Bel Maleosan, transport will leave at 8:15am from Novotel and will return to Novotel following the completion of each day of the workshop.
- For 28 May, for delegates staying in Swiss-Bel Maleosan who will be attending a workshop at Novotel, transport will leave at 8:15am from Swiss-Bel Maleosan.
- For 29 May, the official Asia Media Summit event will begin at 9:30 at the Grand Kawanua Ballroom, Novotel Convention Center. However, a special local dance and choir performance will be conducted for the viewing of all delegates at the venue from 9:00am to 9:30am. Therefore, all delegates are requested to be at the venue by 8:45am. For delegates staying in Swiss-Bel Maleosan, transport will be provided that will leave the hotel beginning at 8:10am.
- For 30 May, proceedings will also begin at 9:00am, for delegates staying in Swiss-Bel Maleosan, transport will be provided that will leave the hotel beginning at 8:10am.
- AMS registration counters will operate in the lobby of both hotels from 25 May where you can collect your name tag and delegate bag. We strongly advise you to register on the day of your arrival to avoid congestion on the morning of 29 May.
Do feel free to ask staff of the AIBD/MCIT AMS Secretariat any questions concerning logistical arrangements you may have. Once again, we welcome you to this unique location, and wish you a productive and energizing AMS experience!
AIBD/MCIT AMS Secretariat