Radio and TV production goes through various phases. The workshop aims to take the participants through the pre-production and production phases while detailing out finer elements to come up with exceptional output.
Phase 2: The second part of the workshop will focus on production part with practical examples on how to follow the script, making documentaries aesthetically attractive and engaging. This phase will also look at the converting scripts (prepared in Phase 1) into documentaries and shorts or PSA style videos most suitable for social and new media platforms.
- Learn how to write documentary script
- Storyboard/shot list
- Extract information from existing scripts for infographics
- Create infographics for social media
- Create short PSA style content for multiple platforms
Profile of Participant
- Radio and TV producers of at least two years of experience in programme production is an essential condition
- Upper age limit is 45 years
- Ability to understand, speak and write in English.