Radio and TV production goes through various phases. The workshop aims to take the participants through the pre-production and production phases while detailing out finer elements to come up with exceptional output.
This workshop will focus on pre-production elements as every programme starts with an idea and planning. The workshop is suitable for content creators who have some experience of Radio and TV content production, but want to learn how to crafted well defined script to get the message across in the most effective way possible.
- Learn how to write documentary script
- Storyboard/shot list
- Extract information from existing scripts for infographics
- Create infographics for social media
- Create short PSA style content for multiple platforms
Profile of Participant
- Radio and TV producers of at least two years of experience in programme production is an essential condition
- Upper age limit is 45 years
- Ability to understand, speak and write in English.